- Install JBoss Application Server.
- Make sure that the server is not running.
- Go to the <jboss_home>/server/default/deploy/jbossweb.sar/jsf-libsdirectory.
- move the jsf-api.jar and jsf-impl.jar to a safe location. We will be replacing it with the javax.faces.jar from the JSF 2.0.9.zip distribution.
Note: the javax.faces and com.sun.faces files are combined in one jar now. The Mojarra Reference Implementation is in a single jar now.
- Go to the <jboss_home>/server/default/deployers/jbossweb.deployer directory.
- Open the web.xml in a text editor and comment out the following lines:
- Start the application server and check the logs. You should see something like the following:
14:23:30,058 INFO [TomcatDeployment] deploy, ctxPath=/admin-console
14:23:30,257 INFO [config] Initializing Mojarra 2.0.9 (SNAPSHOT 20120202) for context '/admin-console'
14:23:45,013 INFO [application] JSF1048: PostConstruct/PreDestroy annotations present. ManagedBeans
methods marked with these annotations will have said annotations processed.