What do I Read?I was asked what articles I really like on Jersey, and how to learn more about it. Here is an incomplete list.
If you find more really good ones, please post comments, and I will add them to the list if I like them.
- What Makes Jersey Interesting: Parameter Classes - This article includes examples which explain parametrized classes being used in Jersey.
- What Makes Jersey Interesting: Injection Providers - This article demonstrates a method of doing dependency injection in Jersey. Specifically, it addresses using the
@Contextannotation to inject a
- RESTful services with jQuery and Java using JAX-RS and Jersey - This is a great article on using jQuery with JAX-RS. It also demonstrates using
curlto test your services and includes code and sample syntax. This article is very professionally done.
- Building RESTful Services with Java Using JAX-RS and Jersey — Sample Application - A demo application including code which demonstrates JAX-RS (Jersey). It is very well done, and it is easy to follow.
- JAX-RS @FormParam example - This simple demo application uses an HTML based form to submit to a Jersey based REST service.
- @FormParam - This is a simple to the point version of using
@FormParam. It also explains how to test it using Jersey client.
- REST web services with JAXB, JAX-RS and Sun Jersey - A well written article on using JAXB along with Jersey to create applications. The article includes examples of using
curlto test the results.
- JAX-RS @MatrixParam example - An example application that demonstrates
- How to access parameters in a RESTful POST method - Multiple examples of how to get parameters from a POST.
- REST with Java (JAX-RS) using Jersey - Tutorial - This is a superb article on JAX-RS and is very professionally done.
- JAX-RS as the one Java web framework to rule them all? - This is just a general discussion article with links to other related technologies.